We understand the concerns that you may have about your privacy and respect your right to protect your personal information while online. In an effort to better protect you online we have provided this policy.
What We Collect
If you create an account with us, we collect only the data necessary to provide the experience you expect. Consolidated Telecom, Inc. does not rent, sell, or share this personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested or when we have your permission. It may be necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Consolidated Telecom, Inc.'s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
We also may collect certain aggregate information that does not identify you personally such as your operating platform or general geographic location (if you're in California or England for example). We may share this non-identifying and aggregated data with our partners.
Correcting Your Information
You can access and edit your information by clicking on the "My Account" link in the main navigation.
We disapprove of unsolicited and/or junk e-mail as much as you do. For your assurance, be advised that we fully endorse and comply with the requirements of the CAN SPAM Act. For more information about this law created by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission click here: The CAN SPAM Act
Web site security is possibly today's most overlooked aspect of securing data, thus, we have taken every measure we know to provide the most secure site possible. We employ the best minds to ensure first-rate site security and frequently test the site's strength against malicious attacks. Just as much as you want to have a secure experience, we don't want to get chopped up by malicious activity.
Contact Us About Privacy
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us a message using the email on the contact page.
Terms of Service
This Terms of Service "Agreement" sets forth the legally binding terms for your use of Consolidated Telecom, Inc., its website (www.CTEL.us), products, and services. This "Site", www.CTEL.us, is owned and operated by Consolidated Telecom, Inc. and any such reference to Consolidated Telecom, Inc. shall be assumed to carry this ownership. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this Agreement. You are only authorized to use Consolidated Telecom, Inc. if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement. If you do not agree with it, you should leave the Consolidated Telecom, Inc. website and refrain from using any services immediately.
The Consolidated Telecom, Inc. logo, trademark, and other Consolidated Telecom, Inc. logos and trademarks are trademarks or service marks of Consolidated Telecom, Inc.. Without our prior and explicit permission, you agree not to display or use these marks in a manner that would harm Consolidated Telecom, Inc. or against our other guidelines set forth in this Terms of Service.
You acknowledge that this site may contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the site, service or software. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of this service, use of the service, or access to the service that is proprietary to Consolidated Telecom, Inc..
Copyrights and Content
The proprietary documents and information on this Site are copyrighted materials of Consolidated Telecom, Inc.. Copyright information contained on this domain is protected by law. All unique concepts, names, and processes within this site are sole intellectual property of Consolidated Telecom, Inc. and are not to be duplicated or presented (publicly or privately) in any way, shape, or form to a third party without our explicit consent of the company. Any violator will be subject to the maximum fine and penalty imposed by law. No claim of copyright is made on the any other 3rd party software, websites, images or text that may be referenced.
Consolidated Telecom, Inc. will not be held liable in any way for third party website content (or its availability) referred to in this site or its products as this is impossible to monitor and/or control at all times. You are hereby also reminded that protecting against malicious internet activity such as viruses should be practiced. Consolidated Telecom, Inc. will not be liable for any damaging event should it occur.
You understand that all information you provide to us shall be true, accurate, and current and you shall update your information should it change. If we have any reason to suspect your information is untrue in any way, we reserve the full right to terminate your account and ban you from future use.
Your Consolidated Telecom, Inc. Account
You alone are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information including your password. You are responsible for any activity that may occur under your account while logged in. You understand that if such a breach of your account is observed you are to cease use of the account and notify us immediately. You also understand that it is your responsibility to log out of your account after each and every session. We are not liable for any damages that occur from your failure to follow these procedures.
Limitations of Service
You understand that Consolidated Telecom, Inc. may set limitations on the use of these services such as the number of emails sent or received, the size of any communication, the number of log-in/out occurrences, the maximum disk space allowed for your account, and the number of times you may visit this site or use this service within a specified time. You understand that we reserve the right to log you off at any time for any reason. You also understand that we may restrict access to the site and services at any time for maintenance, and we can in no way be held liable for any damages that may arise from this restriction of access.
You agree that you will not use the Service to:
Consolidated Telecom, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject or refuse access to any IP address at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. We also reserve the right to terminate your account at any time for any reason without liability.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm or put one's life or well-being at risk;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Consolidated Telecom, Inc. official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through this service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt this service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users
You acknowledge, consent and agree that it may be necessary to share your account information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Consolidated Telecom, Inc.'s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
You agree to indemnify and hold Consolidated Telecom, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this service, your use of this service, your connection to the service, your violation of the Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Consolidated Telecom, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
Laws of Locality
Users are expected to adhere to the applicable laws of their locality. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. It is not the responsibility of Consolidated Telecom, Inc. to inform you of such laws. If any part of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or void by a particular law, it is assumed to be excluded from this Agreement. The Agreement shall remain intact in its entirety with the exclusion of these parts.
You agree that there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement. You agree that your Consolidated Telecom, Inc. account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID (Display Name) or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
You use this service at your own risk. It is provided "as-is" and "as-available" and any damages resulting from its use are not our responsibility. We make no warranty of service in any way, shape, or form or that it will meet your expectations or requirements.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Consolidated Telecom, Inc. and its subsidiaries, officers, employees, affiliates, partners, licensors, and agents shall not be held liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses.
These terms and conditions pertain to the use of the Consolidated Telecom, Inc. web site and its services at http://www.CTEL.us. Consolidated Telecom, Inc. is hosted in the United States. By Accessing this domain, with or without creating an account, I agree that: "I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE."